Olympics Live Online

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Singapore Banner











Saw this cute banner on a coffee shop rooftop in Yishun. As I am blogging this, I am beginning to wonder if " Die Die Must Try " is the stall's name ... 'cos I recently found out that "Closing Down Sale" was actually a shop's name, and they have branches all over Singapore! No wonder they are always closing down ... it's almost like someone is always dying but can never make it to the last breath.

But Die Die Must Try is so Singaporean, and it's hard for any foreigner to try and make sense out of it. Die already how to try, correct or not? I bet you there is nowhere else in any English speaking country where you can find this slogan .... and I just love it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home